Looking for a way to either aesthetically improve the appearance of your tooth or perhaps protect a damaged tooth?
Have you ever considered dental veneers…?
Porcelain veneers are thin porcelain coverings that can do the following:
- Protect a tooth that has been damaged by chipping, cracking, or grinding
- Closes spaces that orthodontics can’t fix
- Lengthens teeth that have been shortened due to excessive wear
- Can provide teeth with uniform color, shape, and symmetry
- Alternative to Zoom Whitening or bleaching trays for patients who have high sensitivity or very heavy staining. The heavy staining can come from genetic predisposition, medications, and habits such as smoking, soft drinks, teas, and coffee
Veneers usually consist of two dental appointments:
First appointment will last about an hour and a half. Patient will receive local anesthesia, impressions will be taken for the making of a temporary tooth covering, tooth will be prepped (cleaned and shaped), impressions will be taken for the fabrication of the permanent veneer. Temporary veneer will be cemented with temporary cement.
Second appointment will average between half an hour to an hour appointment. Temporary veneer will be removed, tooth will be cleaned in preparation of receiving the permanent veneer. Bite and spacing will be checked to ensure ultimate fit. Appearance will be assessed to ascertain patients satisfaction.
So stop waiting and let us help you achieve that Hollywood smile that you have long dreamed of…