The convenience and ease of use of the Invisalign system have made it the choice of over half a million people. In fact, Invisalign has been effective in giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
It’s Removable for good hygiene.
You can brush and floss normally, which can prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Some orthodontic appliances, like braces, can cause gingivitis.
Your gum health may improve
Research has shown that periodontal tissue health may improve with use of Invisalign Aligners during your orthodontic treatment.
You can still eat what you want
Because the Aligners are removable you don’t have to worry about what you eat.
- Healthier Gums: Properly aligned teeth can help gums “fit tighter around them”, which may lead to better periodontal health. Patients can brush and floss normally, which can prevent tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Easier Cleanings: With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
- Improved Chewing and Speech: In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth and jaws. Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.
- Decreased Risk of Trauma and Abnormal Wear: Properly aligned teeth can be less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints.
- More Beautiful Smiles: Straightening your teeth with Invisalign will make you feel less self-conscious and more confident!
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners that are custom-molded to fit your teeth. The virtually invisible aligners gradually reposition your teeth into a smile you’ll be proud of. Give us a call at 310-670-4466 to schedule a consultation and find out if Invisalign is right for you.